All online merchandise orders require prior authorization to return. Please contact the Bookstore at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.387.6862
Merchandise returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
All items must have tags and price labels.
TEXTBOOK RETURNS POLICY
Books can be returned for a full refund during the Fall and Spring semester
for full credit under the following conditions:
1. If returned with 30 days of purchase.
2. Books are in the same condition as purchases with no markings.
WARNING:Shrink wrap must still be intact to be returnable.
3. Books must have current price sticker.
4. Cash register receipt must be present. ABSOLUTELY NO CASH REFUNDS!
5. All refunds are subject to the discretion of the manager.
6. Books accepted by the Manager after 30 days will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
7. Short term programs: the books must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
CHECK CASHING POLICY
Students are permitted to cash one check or money order a week free of charge, if the check is under $200 and from a parent, grandparent, guardian or Landmark College.
A $2 service fee will be charged when cashing a check from any other source.
A $2 fee will be charged if more than one check is cashed in a 7 day period.
A $2 fee will be charged if the check is over $200.
Students are not allowed to cash checks for another student.
Students must show positive ID.
A $50.00 fee will be imposed if a check is returned by the bank for any reason and the privilege to cash checks will be revoked.
The Bookstore reserves the right to refuse to cash any check.
Please be aware that check cashing is a privilege that can be revoked by the college at any time.